The popularity of PHP keeps growing at an unprecedented pace. Many businesses worldwide choose this side scripting language for dynamic web development, social networking and any other applications that enhance their web presence.
New and dynamic frameworks keep emerging every year, increasing the smoothness and efficiency of the web development processes. PHP frameworks represent a favorite alternative to monotonous and repetitive coding, and they provide the backbone for the creation of new web applications.
2014 PHP favorite frameworks
By means of dynamic frameworks, web developers define the Model View Controller (MVC) pattern for cool web applications. Here are some of the most popular frameworks of the year.
Zend works perfect for corporate web development. Its robust features make it stand apart from other frameworks, yet, it requires very in-depth PHP knowledge. Zend is a tool for the advanced.
Webasyst serves for the development of slim multi-user apps. It is highly focused allowing for efficient and every rapid creation of team and business applications.
Kohana enjoys the reputation of the best open source framework. It is MVC-based and object-oriented. It enables user access to specific libraries and tools, with the option of adding new libraries, and extending the existing components.
Yii makes the excellent choice for Web 2.0 applications. It offers noteworthy features like caching, role-based access control, MVC, I18N/L10N and DAO/Active Record.
Frameworks reduce coding
When designing the website interface, the developer creates programmatically-driven visual data representations that will be present in various parts of the site. Frameworks that have a view helper feature (like Zend) reduce the amount of work and time that the developer puts into code writing.
In layman’s terms, the practical side of PHP framework dynamics lies in its practicality for web developers and web users alike.
Web developers can achieve:
- Validation of user input;
- Successful combination of page templates and database-related code;
- Storage of user session information in databases or in files;
- Cross-platform functionality. PHP enables great functionality regardless of the operating system, making a perfect match for Windows, Unix or Linux.
- Easy interface with MySQL and Apache,
- Quick website turnaround etc.
PHP framework dynamics for better marketing campaigns
What are the benefits of PHP for marketers and users? More than 240 million websites and about 201 million servers use PHP for web development. This huge popularity results from:
- The ability to purchase products on mobile devices;
- The ability to use third party outlets like Google Gadgets or RSS to access website data;
- Improved social networking experience;
- Superior visitor engagement, and therefore a higher ROI for marketers, due to the visual impact of PHP dynamics;
- The presence of multiple PHP extensions brings great scalability. Website performance is thus easy to measure and marketers can more efficiently determine ROI.
All of the above are just a few examples of a very long list of benefits that PHP programming has brought for web developers, marketers and simple web users. And this list keeps growing as new PHP frameworks push the Internet further into the future: more applications, lightning fast processes and fascinating visuals!