Who doesn’t like to voice their opinion? With social media, it has become much easier to speak about things loud and clear without having to get up from the couch or actually meeting people. But it is totally a different matter to be heard. Only when others ‘like’ or ‘comment’ or ‘share’, you get the feeling that someone actually knows or gives a thought about what you said. If that is the case for a statement or viewpoint, how hard will it be if you want people to know about your company and avail its services? In that case, you should be focusing on words like ‘website’ and ‘marketing’.
If you have well-structured website, half your work is over. But the extremely important other half is where the path to success lies. With scores of websites coming up daily, unless people know your exact website URL, not much people would go through pages and pages of results on search engines to find you. Irrespective of the fact that you are famous in your locality or offer the best quality products, you don’t own the market unless you tell people about it. And you can have a variety of options like press releases, blogs, ads, online campaigns, etc. to do that job for you.
WordPress and What it Offers
Type the keyword ‘blog’ in any search engine and the first page will definitely have a link from WordPress. It is considered the go to place when it comes to writing and publishing blogs. WordPress is widely used because of its structure, plugins and publishing modes that supports SEO services. It offers a stable platform for creating websites without having to possess designing skills of your own. Some key features of WordPress for SEO based marketing are:
- On page optimization: Giving proper headings, placing right keywords and maintaining the quality of the content are needed that a search engine’s algorithm is functioning in the way you intend it to.
- On site optimization: This process is more complicated as it involves modification in the web code. WordPress contributes by providing some advanced features for your websites such as:
- Solving 404 errors – These errors won’t make your page look good anytime. An expert will check these and prevent crawling through these pages.
- Monitoring of data- Search engine algorithms constantly incorporate minor changes in its ranking process. It is essential to be updated on these changes and come up with solutions for the same.
- Automation rules- These are absolutely necessary for executing changes, especially for large sites.
- In addition to these, WordPress offers an XML Sitemap Upload. It creates a list of all website content and upload it to search engines which instruct them what to display and where to crawl. For higher rankings, sitemap is a must-have.
With these features and much more popping up day by day, WordPress is an effective partner in boosting search engine rankings for your website. Also, the ease of creating blogs without having to get involved in its technicalities makes it a revolutionary in online marketing.